GoldenOdyssey

'Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. Tennyson, Alfred, Lord

Name:
Location: Orange County, CA, United States

I am an avid golfer who enjoys political discourse and quantum physics. I believe that regardless of politics that reality eventually intervenes.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

LA Times Circulation Down

What wonderful news! The LA Times circulation has been in a decline for a while now.

See Michelle Malkin's: The LA Times Goes Down, Down Down.

I've seen them at several trade shows trying to get people to subscribe. I feel sorry for the ones manning the booths. They look so lonely and miserable. I've been ask more than once by the booth workers to subscribe. I tell them the paper is too liberal. They don't even try after that.

I won't even accept their free trials in the mail. Why would I knowingly bring garbage into my home?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home